Death is inevitable as they say but in case you are afraid of death. This post is not for you as most of this thing you keep and use every day in your house.
This explains the reason why some daily products write on them ‘keep away from children.’ Some equipment or tools in the house are not suitable for a certain age of children which they can hurt or cause death.
If you don’t want to court with death, check out these regular things you keep I your house hurting you.
10. Air freshener
The sweet scent from your favorite air freshener can either make or bend you. Getting air freshener on the skin can cause some irritation and redness. Typically, the discomfort goes away after washing the area well. Fragrances are known to cause allergic-type skin reactions, so a rash is also possible.
Small amounts of air freshener in the eye are expected to cause redness and irritation, but these effects should resolve within an hour after a thorough irrigation with water.
Inhaling a small quantity of air freshener might cause some coughing, choking, or difficulty catching the breath. These effects should get better quickly with fresh air.
Swallowing some of a solid, cone-type air freshener is not likely to cause symptoms from the fragrance because it is imbedded into wax, which limits the amount that can be swallowed.